Push is cloud-based employee management software that integrates your HR, payroll, time tracking, and scheduling tasks into one easy-to-use platform.
BUSINESS USING OUR SOFTWARE
BUSINESSES USING OUR SOFTWARE
From onboarding to career growth, management and payroll, Push takes care of an employee’s journey with your business on one simple platform. We help you:
OUR KEY FEATURES
food and beverage
We use Push at all 16 of our restaurants. Push has simplified managing labor and saves us thousands of $$ a month. It has also made scheduling and running payroll a much simpler task though one easy to use single platform.
Get in touch with us
People Management SimplifiedBOOK A DEMO
With Push on your team, payroll is refreshingly simple.
Say goodbye to manual calculations, spreadsheets, and data transfers - we take care of everything.
- Run payroll in 10 minutes or less
- Automate wage and tax calculations
- Receive hands-on training and 24/7 support
Schedule your employees faster and smarter with our easy-to-use software.
- Allow employees to "self-serve" for common things such as time off requests, shift-swaps, shift releases etc.
- Easily schedule employees for multiple positions and create custom shift templates.
- Forecast and track labor budgets against scheduled and actual costs in real time
hiring and onboarding
Access to all your employee records is at your fingertips.
- Easily streamline your hiring process with self-serve employee onboarding.
- Track and store employee documents, key performance indicators and milestones on one platform.
- Automate employee tasks and certifications with custom alarms and notifications
Accurately track employee clocked hours without any fuss. Pay employees for time scheduled and/or worked.
- Create your own custom clock setting rules based on your company’s culture
- View clock-in behaviors like missed breaks, late starts, early clock outs, etc.
- Ensure employees are work-ready with clock in/out camera feature
reporting and insights
Keep a better eye on your labor costs with real-time reports.
- Know exactly how much you’re making vs. spending on labor
- Be alerted when KPIs like labor vs sales reach a certain threshold
- View actual sales and labor against projections
Book a demo to learn about our software today!
OUR FEATURED BLOGS